Exclusive theoretical and practical teaching. In this first level course, the student will begin to acquire the basic skills of modeling and tailoring, according to the canons of traditional Italian tailoring and rules of good taste that have made famous the craftsmanship made in Italy.
• Study of size charts (made to measure) and fit
• Construction and realization of the handmade pattern
• Pattern testing and defect
• Study of the type of garments: skirt, trousers, shirt, jackets, and suits.
• Study and realization of the variations of the garments
• Study of tailoring finishing: by hand, by machine
• Fabrics, materials and instrumentation (part 1)
• Cutting and tailoring
CONCLUSION OF THE 1st LEVEL
The first level course is common to all our students.
At the end of the course the student will be able to choose whether continue his training by choosing one of the proposed advanced courses or to end the course of study and obtain a CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE.
PROFESSIONAL TAILORING and ARTISANAL PATTERN MAKING