The Bases of Professional Tailoring (400 hours) + Haute Couture Design (800 hours)
The course is aimed to train complete haute couture professionals. They will be able to express their creativity giving life to original garments. Perfect fit, finished in every detail will be achieve through the skillful use of the most advanced work techniques. Moreover, very important will be the choice of the most precious and refined materials.
A team of experts will follow the student carefully step by step throughout the training.
• Pattern making: cutting and tailoring (level 1 and 2)
• Fashion styles, History of costume
• Study of fashion collections
• Study of the sketch and chromatology
• Multimedia graphics
• Research, definition and creation of own style
• Fabrics, materials and instrumentation (part 2 and 3)
• Mood, concept, sketches and marketing notions
• Classic embroidery, high fashion embroidery and manual arts
• Notions of Moulage
• Technical data sheet for the manufacture of tailored clothes
• Technical sheet of costs and materials of tailored clothes
• Presentation techniques of own portfolio
DURATION AND FREQUENCY
Minimum frequency: 15 hours per week
Duration of the course: 18 / 24 months
Equipment supplied: Didactic cards, the manual of Il Teatro della Moda, Basic sewing kit
EXAMINATION AND CERTIFICATE
At the end of the course, the student will take an exam, structured over two days, in front of a jury of internal members of the teaching staff and external sector professionals. At the end of the exam, the student will obtain a professional certificate of Haute Couture Designer.
Together with the certificate, the student will be given a detailed final evaluation form.
The days of the lessons will be agreed according to the needs of each student.
Limited number of students per lesson allows the best possible learning and assistance from the staff.
We are open again and our lessons have been resumed since May 25, 2020